mandag 2. april 2012

A taste of everything: Part II

Some more pictures on this fine evening. These are taken from the same set and "mood" as my last post. A bit of everything, you can say.


"Desert Mountain"



"At the cliff of the world"



"The Snow is already falling"



"The light at the end"



"The final shelter"




I hope you liked these pictures as much as I like them and love titling. I find it challenges the creative side of my brain which is pretty much non-existent.
Thanks for reading/watching.

Simonovic

9 kommentarer:

  1. Nice collection of wallpapers I have saved them to my desktop, need a new wallpaper only got the standard ones that come with windows 7.

    SvarSlett
  2. the picture that you have on your blog are amazing

    SvarSlett
  3. Nice surfaces and nature. Good resolution too. If you want more wallpapers check out my blog! ;)

    SvarSlett
  4. wow, there are always nice pictures here

    SvarSlett